July 2013 Public Consultation
Following an initial round of consultation and workshops with nearby residents, we are now in a position where we can reveal our emerging proposals to redevelop the Knights Park site. We would like to invite members of the public to the next round of public consultation events, which will be an opportunity to meet with the design team and share your views with us on the latest plans.
We will be holding the public consultation events at the following venues:
- Wednesday 17th July 2013, 5pm – 8.30pm, Camden Centre, Market Square, TN1 2SW
- Thursday 18th July 2013, 4.30pm – 8pm, TN2 Community Centre, Greggs Wood Rd., TN2 3LZ
This website will be regularly updated with new information as the consultation progresses.
In the meantime you can contact us at email@example.com or call community line 0800 019 2054.
The exhibition boards from the July 2013 exhibitions are available to download here.
The feedback form from the July 2013 exhibitions are available to download here.
December 2011 Public Consultation
Dandara held its initial public consultation in December 2011 to introduce itself to the community and demonstrate its understanding of the planning opportunities and constraints at Knights Park.
Over the two days 205 members of the public attended the consultation events, and 92 respondents completed the feedback forms provided by Dandara. We have been carefully reviewing the comments we received, and have completed a feedback report.
The key finding of the consultation included:
- 95% of respondents said that “finding a long-term transport solution for the local road network” was very important or important;
- 92% of respondents agreed that “developing the Knights Park site in way that is sensitive to the site’s Ancient Woodland” was very important or important
- 86% of respondents supported ‘introducing measures to enhance the ecology and the biodiversity of the site’
- 69% of respondents backed ‘opening up access to the Ancient Woodland for the benefit of the local community’
The feedback report is available to download here.
The exhibition boards from the December 2011 exhibitions are available to download here.
The feedback form from the December 2011 exhibitions is available to download here.